Monday, June 6, 2016

Newspaper at home

Thinking...

Newspaper at home

we stopped taking newspapers long back. Our schedules are such that many times the newspaper delivery boy hits a locked door, thus does not put the newspaper, but we end up paying for it. So, we stopped taking it all together.

but, having a newspaper helps. I was reading it in my office today and saw some serious accidents, some people frauds, some corporate national frauds... thought i am missing onto so many things which i need to know, which others think i should/ must know...

Reading newspaper is a hobby for some people, OCD for some. It is nothing for me. Neither a hobby nor a requirement. I read if i find it lying on the table, i don'c care if it is not there. I know a few who get restless if they do not read the news in the morning, even their bowel movements are synced with it... 

I never cared...

And after reading today's newspaper... Like everyday, I still don't!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

First day at school

First day at school Yes, first day at school. I do not remember my first day at school... frankly I do, but may be I don't want to...